CASE HELPS YOU MEET
CUSTOMER ADVISORY AND SUPPORT BY ENABLE (CASE)
A subscription service, CASE offers ongoing strategic guidance and practical support to enhance your ServiceNow investment. Via this ongoing partnership with Enable, you’ll learn how to unlock the full potential of your ServiceNow platform and deliver more value back into your business.
Read on to learn what CASE can do for you.
YOU STAY AGILE
What does your organisation need to be agile? Do you need ways to deliver your services in complex operating environments, or for changing users? Do you need to do more with less? Via CASE, Enable can help you innovate, save costs, and do more.
In a nutshell, CASE offers:
- value realisation: we reduce fixed costs for your business, and help you achieve more outcomes with less time and often less cost
- flexibility and efficiency: we offer resource flexibility and access to expert
advisory and ServiceNow capability
- strategy and innovation: we deliver strategic roadmaps for ongoing investment, and innovation accelerators
- culture and collaboration: we proactively encourage a combined team approach, and upskill your team (via mentoring, training and even recruitment)
- rich service inclusions: we protect your platform investment in terms of health, security, licence alignment and more.
WILL LOVE CASE
When you subscribe to CASE, our ServiceNow experts are available to augment and support your teams. Essentially, we provide what you need when you need it. Plus, we keep your ServiceNow platform secure, healthy and upgraded.
To make the partnership easy, we have a dedicated CASE portal for you to request help, oversee our work, and check your CASE entitlements. This transparency helps you measure our value to your organisation.
CUSTOMERS USE CASE
TO FIX THESE TYPICAL CHALLENGES
When you sign up for a CASE subscription, we help you with advisory and support for your ITSM. The subscription includes agreed capacity that you can use for any Enable service, calling on our help when and where you need it.
CASE includes these core services:
A review of the health of your ServiceNow instance
A plan for aligning your corporate objectives and initiatives with platform capability
An executive level view of the value that the ServiceNow platform is delivering
Everything you need to know about upgrading your instance
An understanding of current ServiceNow licence consumption against purchases, and a proactive plan of future licence use
Review to ensure security compliance, and advice on how to increase the compliance score
Snapshot of items in your instance that have been built or configured for an application
A starter pack of tools and templates to help you begin your OCM journey
A rapid, low cost approach to your ServiceNow upgrade.
In other words, once you implement ServiceNow, CASE is designed to help you tackle any new challenges in user demands, development and/or maintenance.