The Enable Leadership team from Australian and Asia headed to Noida, India last week to attend our company conference hosted by the generous and multitalented India Team.
The 80+ guests were welcomed by Chhavi Shriya and Bruce Hara, opening the proceedings with a celebration cake as Enable has reached the 5-year milestone of operating.
Guests enjoyed updates from Head of People and Culture Rachel Sparkes, A fireside Q&A with Bruce Hara and Head of Delivery Davina Simpson and update from Asia leaders Raymond Ho and Krist Yong regarding Hong Kong and Singapore operations plus an operations update on Enable Labs, Enable’s app business.
The conference also celebrated amazing work by projects teams and individuals alike with annual awards provided to:
- Star Rookies of the Year – Sandeep Khanna, Tarandeep Singh, Subham Bhatia, Amritpal Kaur, Ridhima Kalra,
- Project of the Year – AIA (Congratulations to Shailesh, Bhanu, Digvijay, Anisha)
- Product of the Year – Toolbox
- Leader of the Year – Abhay Roy
- Enabler of the Year – Deepak Negi & Sanjay Mansingh.
Attendees also enjoyed many performances, from fashion shows to instrumental pieces prepared by our local team members.
Special thanks go to three local conference event planners Aakanksha Gupta, Faheem Rafiq Ali & Prerna Saha for an amazing job planning and hosting on the day.