IN REAL TIME
We have a solution for your Integrated Risk Management (IRM) and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) needs.
Using the ServiceNow GRC suite, our new IRM practice embeds risk management, compliance activities, and intelligent automation in your business processes. It means you can continuously prepare for, monitor and prioritise risk, in real-time.
WHERE CAN WE TAKE YOU?
FOR OUR CAPABILITY
Our IRM/GRC solution benefits from our capability in five key areas:
- DEDICATED PRACTICE: Enable is the first and only ServiceNow ELITE implementation partner with a dedicated IRM practice using ServiceNow’s GRC suite to help you on your IRM journey
- ENHANCED CONTENT: Enable works with LexisNexis—the industry leading regulatory content provider—to deliver regulatory event integration via the ServiceNow platform
- OUTCOMES FOCUS: Enable focuses on your risk and regulatory compliance needs, and ensures you achieve your business outcomes
- SKILLS AND CERTIFICATION: Enable takes a highly skilled, advisory led approach. For our IRM practice, specialist certification in the ServiceNow GRC suite is just the start. Our team also has certifications in:
- Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Risk Management Assurance (RMA)
- GRC Professional (GRCP)
- REAL EXPERIENCE: Enable has worked with large and small organisations to meet the IRM challenge head on, in industries such as finance, insurance, utilities, telecommunications, health, education and more
Our IRM solution has tangible benefits. For our customers, we’ve delivered:
- real time risk reporting
- 91% reduction in manual reporting collation
- 66% increase in accuracy through control automation
- 46% uplift in staff ability to understand how to achieve compliance
- 92% reduction in effort to manage regulatory events.
Now it’s your turn. With our help, you’ll be able to:
- use a single integrated risk management program to plan and make more strategic decisions
- simplify communication and use context to assess business impact and prioritise activities
- attest to cross-functional control, control self-assessments, and align those controls/assessments to assurance for your organisation
- consolidate and automate first and second lines of defence, providing management assurance and visibility. You’ll also be able to consolidate and maximise the value of your third line of defence ( audit).
- boost performance and productivity via consistent cross-functional automation. Automation reduces errors and gives your team more time to focus on higher value tasks.
- manage your business risk from day one. It doesn’t matter where you start. Use continuous monitoring and real-time dashboards to get actionable information on high risk areas, non-compliance, vendor status, and significant audit findings.
BEHIND OUR IRM
We achieve these results because our IRM practice is based on
1. BEING BETTER TOGETHER.
Working with Enable and LexisNexis means you can import
regulatory content into ServiceNow and create industry and
government-aligned legal and regulatory compliance registers.
2. GIVING YOU TRANSPARENCY & CONTROL.
Using our IRM solution means you can report on risks and
compliance levels with real-time data, and drill into the detail
when you need it.
3. STAYING AHEAD.
Leveraging regulatory content in the
ServiceNow GRC suite means you can manage regulatory events
proactively and stay on top of changing regulations and obligations.
- PRODUCING A CONTINUOUS & INTEGRATED SYSTEM.
Connecting controls to key processes and source data means you can
manage internal policies and automate your internal system of
control in ServiceNow.
- KNOWING QUALITY MATTERS.
Using the enhanced content from LexisNexis means your staff can
understand what is required in plain terms.
EMBED IRM/GRC IN YOUR ORGANISATION
The nature of the ServiceNow platform is key to embedding and automating your IRM solution.
ServiceNow already automates other key business processes—for example, IT, HR, Customer Service, Security, Facilities, Finance and many more. That means the data from those processes is available to connect directly with your GRC activity. Plus, because everything is on the same platform, you can integrate processes and workflows too.
In other words, just by switching on the ServiceNow GRC suite, your risk and compliance management becomes embedded. You can, for example:
- request policy exceptions for vulnerabilities that can’t be remediated
- include the number of incidents on an asset as a factor when doing a risk assessment
- proactively activate disaster recovery plans
- automatically check compliance with change management controls
- report on project risk alongside enterprise risk
- convert customer complaints to risk events
- have policies read and acknowledged by new starters as part of the onboarding workflow.
When it’s all connected, risk management becomes as business as usual as the processes that it protects. Moreover, you maximise efficiency, build in end-to-end visibility, and create a risk aware culture that quickly becomes the norm.
DO BETTER FROM
In 2020 Enable has developed market-leading LexisNexis content integration to deliver a ServiceNow solution to your IRM needs.
This partnership aims to improve workflow processes, increase efficiencies, and enable improved productivity, so our IRM customers can keep up with the pace of regulatory changes.
Not only will you know the latest obligations and receive real-time regulatory alerts, but you’ll clearly understand how to streamline your compliance management. That is, you’ll have all the tools needed to manage, monitor and demonstrate compliance: templates, checklists, decision trees and compliance actions, all provided in plain language for clear guidance on control actions.
ENABLE, LEXISNEXIS & SERVICENOW
Choose Enable as a Partner that can grow with you and your changing needs:
Want more information from a specialist in our IRM?
Don’t worry, we hate spam too, so we’ll only contact you with useful information.