GREAT IDEAS A
Bruce Hara started Enable in March 2014 with the goal of bringing into the workplace the same functionality he saw technology delivering to people’s personal lives. This great idea has become an even greater reality: Enable Professional Services has experienced rapid growth and was no. 8 in the CRN Magazine Fast50 for 2017.
OUR DIRECTOR — BRUCE HARA
GO PLACES WITH
Just about every organisation uses some kind of Enterprise Service Management to control and distribute business services, including:
- Human resources and payroll
- Technical services such as IT
Managing the delivery of enterprise services to clients (internal employees, external customers, suppliers, and partners) can be complex, and typically involves disparate systems, teams, and operating models.
It takes people who understand your business (and the people in your business) to effectively implement Enterprise Service Management technology and processes.
There are people who consume your services and people who deliver them. It sounds straightforward, but that’s the key to how Enable works—ensuring all those people really understand each other, to reach the best outcome. We understand:
1. You need the appropriate operating model to support management and delivery of services
2. Your service delivery teams need to operate within defined delivery and execution models
3. Your strategy and operating model should ensure you can meet the service level agreements for the services/products that you provide
4. You need the capacity and capability to meet the changing demands of service delivery within the organisation
5. You need to implement the appropriate performance indicators to ensure each service delivery team’s activities are visible and manageable
Each step and activity in the service delivery chain needs to provide optimum value—that is, accurate delivery at the appropriate cost. ServiceNow’s Enterprise Service Management platform is ideal for optimising and automating service delivery processes. It will help you to:
1. Automate manual and repetitive tasks in your service delivery chain
2. Replace legacy products and paper-based forms with state-of-the-art digital forms and applications
3. Streamline electronic approval processes on multiple devices
4. Achieve process visibility and monitoring to provide customer insights into the status of requests, and to facilitate continuous improvement.
ServiceNow’s feature-rich platform allows you to expand Enterprise Service Management beyond your IT Service Desk, through your organisation’s other business functions and divisions. You can achieve an excellent return on investment, with a solution developed on a number of pillars:
A secure and scalable cloud-based solution that is highly available
1. A user experience that meets the needs of today’s workforce
2. Various modules that focus on specific business needs and functional requirements
3. Configuration and deployment capabilities that ensure rapid time to value
4. A flexible platform that will scale with your business
Enable offers the following services to start your journey towards Enterprise Service Management, or to expand your existing service management:
1. Capability assessment of your current environment, including your processes, people and technology
2. Strategy development and deployment roadmap advisory and design services
3. Solution design and delivery, including process review and best practice advisory services
4. Managed support and maintenance