GREAT IDEAS A
Enable Professional Services began in March 2014 with the goal of bringing consumer grade technology into the workplace. We wanted people at work to experience the same functionality that technology delivers to our personal lives.
This great idea has become an even greater reality, with Enable winning:
- Finalist, Information & Communications Technology (ICT) Business of the Year, 2019 Optus My Business Awards
- CRN Magazine Fast50 ranking for three years in a row
- APJ Elite Partner of the Year, 2020 ServiceNow Regional Partner Awards
WE TAKE ORGANISATIONS LIKE YOURS
ON A JOURNEY OF GROWTH
Better workflow and operational efficiency may seem a long way off, and people may need more from you. But we know the shortcut to working better and doing more.
Enable’s method allows us to scale our delivery capabilities and process to match any customer environment:
To learn more, please check out our case studies.
GO PLACES WITH
Just about every organisation uses some kind of enterprise service management to control and distribute business services, including their human resources, customer services and IT.
Delivering enterprise services (to employees, customers, suppliers and partners) can be complex, and typically involves disparate systems, teams and operating models. It takes people who understand your business (and the people in your business) to effectively implement enterprise service management.
There are people who consume your services, and people who deliver them. For you to deliver a great experience for everyone, we understand:
1. You need an appropriate operating model to manage and deliver your services.
2. Your service delivery teams need to operate within defined delivery and execution models.
3. Your strategy and your operating model need to ensure you can meet the service level agreements for the services/products that you provide.
4. You need the capacity and capability to meet the changing demands of service delivery within the organisation.
5. You need to implement appropriate performance indicators to ensure each service delivery team’s activities are visible and manageable.
Each workflow in the service delivery chain needs to provide optimum value — that is, accurate delivery at the appropriate cost. ServiceNow’s platform for enterprise service management is ideal for optimising and automating workflows. It will help you to:
1. automate manual and repetitive tasks in your service delivery chain
2. replace legacy products and paper based forms with state-of-the-art digital forms and applications
3. streamline electronic approval processes on multiple devices
4. achieve process visibility and monitoring to provide customer insights into the status of requests, and to facilitate continuous improvement.
ServiceNow’s feature-rich platform allows you to expand enterprise service management beyond your IT Service Desk, through your organisation’s other business functions and divisions. You can achieve an excellent return on investment, with a solution developed on a number of pillars:
1. A secure and scalable cloud based solution that is highly available
2. A user experience that meets the needs of today’s workforce
3. Various modules that focus on specific business needs and functional requirements
4. Configuration and deployment capabilities that ensure rapid time to value
5. A flexible platform that will scale with your business.
Enable offers the following services to start your journey towards enterprise service management, or to expand your existing approach:
1. Capability assessment of your current environment, including your processes, people and technology
2. Strategy development and deployment roadmap advisory and design services
3. Solution design and delivery, including process review and best practice advisory services
4. Managed support and maintenance.