The key to Enable’s OCM approach is in our name – Enable – we work with our clients to:
- enable their staff to adapt to, and be upskilled in, the new ways of working generated by their ServiceNow solution
- generate a commitment to the new ways of working (rather than compliance)
Our goal is to eliminate or mitigate challenges, pain points and risks and to engage with our clients’ stakeholders who will be impacted by the change by:
- making them aware of the changes
- helping them understand the goals of the change
- influencing them toward supporting, becoming involved in, and committing to the changes
We work with our clients to ensure relevant staff receive the appropriate, timely and ‘fit-for-purpose’ communications and training they need to reduce ‘time-to-capability’.
Enable has experience in a number of OCM implementation methodologies, such as:
- PROSCI’s ADKAR
- IMA’s Accelerating Implementation Methodology (AIM)
- PCI – People Centred Implementation
- Lewin’s Change Management Model
- Kübler-Ross Five Stage Model
- Change Management Book of Knowledge (CMBOK)
We work with our clients in understanding if there is a pre-existing change management framework being used and work within that framework. If there isn’t, we can help our client design an adaptive OCM, adoption and training strategy that fits with their organisation and culture.
Do you need to speak to an OCM Specialist about your ServiceNow implementation, contact Enable today.
Written by –
Organisational Change Manager
Tribe – OCM