What is LexisNexis Regulatory Compliance?
LexisNexis® Regulatory Compliance is a legal – obligations register and alerting solution that combines regulatory content with technology to empower you to take control of your compliance obligations.
Complex landscapes. Easy navigation
LexisNexis Regulatory Compliance provides a cost-effective solution to help you meet the demands of an increasingly complex regulatory environment. We offer a range of modules that cover the relevant areas of law not just in Australia but across multiple jurisdictions and industries, embedded with clear, practical, plain English interpretation of all your legal obligations.
Flexible technology options
– Our objective is to make your compliance journey fast and seamless which is why we provide you with flexible technology options.
– We can import our content into your existing GRC / ERM system via our API.
– We also work alongside a panel of carefully selected software partners where we can offer a complete package of content and software, designed to meet your existing and future needs.
LexisNexis experts complete the research. You focus on your business
The LexisNexis team use Australia’s leading legal and industry experts to interpret all the relevant regulatory materials, so you don’t have to. This saves you significant advisory costs and / or research time.
The experts the LexisNexis teamwork alongside can:
– Create obligations content in easy-to-navigate topics organised by business processes
– Provide guidance to help you ensure continuous compliance
– Provide updated obligation and attestation registers as regulatory changes take effect.
Complimentary Event: Overcoming International Compliance Challenges
The international legal landscape is everchanging and keeping track of these compliance obligations can be difficult. Within the context of international privacy and cybersecurity regulations, our speakers, Paul Thomason, Director of Strategy and Innovation at Enable PS and Kieran Seed, Senior Content Manager at LexisNexis, will cover the following topics:
– Highlight regulatory changes across international privacy and cybersecurity legislation
– Outline impacts on GDPR and other regulatory burdens
– Showcase how LexisNexis content covers these changes to legislation within their international content set
– Provide you with a live demonstration of how Enable PS can drive compliance using content on a real-time automation IRM platform
In collaboration with LexisNexis and ServiceNow, Enable will co-present an informative webinar on the newly released international content. LexisNexis AU provides easy access to comprehensive and affordable international legal information, including content from the countries including but not limited to China, Hong Kong, South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore and India.
This 1-hour webinar will demonstrate the power of the LexisNexis content in use of the ServiceNow Platform.