After much anticipation and planning Enable Professional Services, with a contingent of almost 40 staff, headed off to Las Vegas for a 4-day convention.
Knowledge promised an event where extraordinary people could come together and take work to the next level. Knowledge was a place to learn how people like us are delivering modern digital workflows that unlock productivity and transform the employee and customer experience.
Win a trip to Las Vegas competition winners Terence Yeo from Singapore and Amanda Morrison from Australia enjoyed the 4 days in Vegas sightseeing and involving themselves in sessions.
Our sister company, Enable Labs, prepared a booth in the Expo Now arena to promote their award-winning apps available for sale on the ServiceNow store. This booth was the base for our travelling team, who enjoyed opening parties, keynotes, training sessions, participating in the Hackathon, wandering the ExpoNow, attending workshops, and even hosted their own workshops.
- Winning the Asia Pacific IT Workflow Partner of the year.
- 3 teams participating in the Hackathon.
- Supporting out colleagues, Jake Gillespie and Subhash Uniyal in their packed session on Workflow design, modularization and troubleshooting.
- Fireside Chat with the founder of ServiceNow, Fred Luddy. We learnt how he envisioned a simple and customizable platform that could change the way we work. Watch replay here
- Keynotes and select sessions from Knowledge 2019. Swe saw how ServiceNow is working to take work to the next level. Watch the replay here
- Want to see more – the Knowledge19 team have provided a whole list of video of the 4 days in the States. Watch more here