Magic Quadrant for IT Service Management Tools
IT service management tools are vital for infrastructure and operations organizations to support and deliver IT services. Gartner has conducted research comparing ITSM partners across the globe. The research profiles vendors in the enterprise ITSM tool market to help I&O leaders judge how these providers align with their current and future roadmaps.
- ServiceNow has global reach with local sales and support organizations and strong brand recognition. It dominates customer shortlists, and its ITSM tool revenue market share has grown to more than triple that of its closest competitor.
- Although many of its competitors rely on third-party partnerships for AI and machine learning, ServiceNow has made several platform-level acquisitions (for example, DxContinuum, Qlue and Parlo) to add native functionality and successfully sells AI and ML functionality as add-ons to its ITSM product.
- As a result of ServiceNow’s dominant market position, its platform has helped build a strong partner ecosystem, including professional services and integrations.
- ServiceNow has restricted support to the current and previous versions of the product, which requires customers to perform an upgrade at least once every year. This can strain customers with limited resources to support their ITSM implementations.
- Interactions with Gartner clients indicate that organizations with low I&O maturity struggle to demonstrate sufficient value from their ServiceNow investments. Functionality to track improvement initiatives that drive maturity requires an ITSM Professional license, which comes at a significantly higher cost.
- Gartner clients report that frequent changes in licensing policies and bundling make product renewals challenging.
Enable and ServiceNow
With the right ServiceNow Partner and some careful roadmap planning, Enable can guide you through your ServiceNow journey with ease. We are Asia Pacific largest, most qualified and most certified SerivceNow Partner.
Want to know more?
Contact Enable today to see which ServiceNow products can help to digitize the work you have to do, so you can do the work you love – powered by ServiceNow.