SAFE WORKPLACE SUITE DEMO
Make going back to the workplace work for everyone – with Enable and ServiceNow
Enable Professional Services are pleased to introduce four new apps to support your workforce returning to the office, by providing a safe, employee-ready workplace. The apps were launched by ServiceNow and are available via the ServiceNow Store. Organisations must plan for workforce and workplace readiness:
- The traditional office and desktop workplace will likely change as a result of COVID-19
- Many employees will expect to work how, where and when they want
- Employers will expect them to stay productive
- Organisational agility is accelerating digital transformation
- The need for business functions to work together has never been more important
During this demonstration, our speakers Herman Taljaard will discuss the newly available apps and dashboards:
Safe Workplace apps – Prepare for your return to the workplace with four apps specifically designed to enable workforce and workplace readiness.
- Contact Tracing – Identify and respond to employee exposure risk with data-driven contact tracing.
- Workplace Safety Management- Create a safe return process with distancing floorplans, automated cleaning tasks, and self-service reservations.
- Employee Travel Safety – Pre-authorise business travel for employees based on the safety status of the destination.
- Employee Readiness Surveys – Gauge readiness to return to the workplace and address employee safety concerns. Verify employees meet workplace entry requirements through onsite screening or mobile self-service.
- Workplace PPE Inventory Management – Manage your PPE inventory across locations and facilities to meet the physical safety needs of your workforce.
- Safe Workplace Dashboard The apps are supported by a comprehensive Safe Workplace Dashboard to help you assess your ability to reopen, displaying data from all the Safe Workplace apps in one location.